True Love Never Dies

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, March 13, 2008
This item has been circulating and just landed in my inbox:

Some years back, the two guys in this photo raised this baby lion in England, but they were forced to give it up by the authorities. I guess you can't have full-grown lions as pets. Imagine that! The guys took the lion to a wildlife sanctuary in Africa and said goodbye. When they returned one year later, they were told that the lion would not remember them. But this video clip (no sound) counters that:

[Thanks to Peter V. at Plastic Bubble World for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Moose Said,

    I just watched this four times in a row. I might be tearing up. Maybe.


  2. golfwidow Said,

    I'm flat out weeping and I'm not ashamed to say so. That rocked my world.


  3. Jon Hunt Said,

    Diablo sent that to you, and I claim my five dollars. She watched that clip 2000 times when she first found it.


  4. LAP Said,

    That's emotionally rewarding on a ridiculous level.


  5. Madley Said,

    Whew, I'm so glad it turned out okay... I was afraid you were gonna sneak in a snuff film in there!


  6. That's beautiful.


  7. Mead Said,

    Prince, you made me cry! (again)


  8. jess Said,

    I watched that video ALL DAY. In fact my entire office came by my desk to watch it too. You prolly got lots of hits from here, oops. No worries we are not stalking you. It's the lion love we want.



  9. Despite my blog readers' tough exteriors, they are all big softies! I KNEW you all were as hyperemotional as I am! That's why we looooove each other!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date