Boston, DC, Minneapolis, New York--Mark Your Zac Efron Calendars!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, April 25, 2008
The dates for the rest of Jukebox Stories' 2008 The Case of the Creamy Foam Tour are almost confirmed, so it's time for all of you to get out your Sharpies and draw my face on your Zac Efron calendars. Everything you know and love about Bamboo Nation will be presented to you live and in person—with games, prizes, and amazing music by Brandon Patton thrown in for good measure. If you're close to one of the cities we'll be in and you miss our show, you will go to hell. Wait. Let me double check that.... Yup. I'm right. You will go to hell.

Brandon and I will perform for you in Minneapolis on June 5; Washington, DC, on June 12; Brooklyn on June 14; and Boston on June 15. Venues, times, and ticket prices will be announced shortly, and dates are subject to change—as we all are.

I must emphasize how rare an opportunity this is. I don't like to leave my house. I already turned down offers to go to Portland and Seattle, and I can barely believe that I agreed to do these four dates. So drink me in when you can, people.

I look forward to seeing old friends, new friends, secret Bamboo Nation readers, and, especially, straight guys who sometimes have special tingly feelings that they can't explain. I'll show you my beach volleyball magazine collection, and maybe that will help clear things up.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. LAP Said,

    I am so freaking excited! I only wish I could go more than once.

     

  2. Damn it! I am going to be in LA the weekend of the 9th arriving on the 6th for 4 or 5 days. I won't be able to make it to the MPLS show. :-(

    Book a show in Chicago!

    Yes?

    xx

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date