A Hole Is a Hole

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, April 07, 2008
I can't make this shit up, folks. This story comes from WTOL in Toledo:

Police say a man in Bellevue was caught on tape having sex with a picnic table....

The neighbor -- who wishes to remain anonymous -- saw [the man] walk out onto his deck, stand a round metal table on its side and use the hole for the umbrella to have sex.

Now, I've always said, "A hole is a hole, and a mouth is a mouth." But I think I might just have to retract that.

[Thanks to Scott Heim for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Got wood?
    Inadvertently, I kept reading 'Prince' every time the article mentioned 'Price.'

     

  2. Nicole Said,

    ahh yes. sex with a table. good times. but then there's this guy who tried to do it with a bike.

    http://thisiscynicole.blogspot.com/2008/04/at-least-im-not-this-guy.html

     

  3. Seriously, Prince?

    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

     

  4. LAP Said,

    I am pleased to say I had already heard this story so I didn't do a spit take onto my computer screen. Sex on a picnic table? Sure... With one..yeah no. Even if I had a penis. Or especially if I had one...

     

  5. Mo Morrissey Said,

    This was on one of the morning talk shows in Boston recently. If ever a case of needing a high white vinyl privacy fence, this was it.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date