Shirtless!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, April 14, 2008
When I arrived in San Francisco last night (for various Bay Area activities that I will detail in subsequent posts), I discovered that I had left my garment bag in Los Angeles—which means I am missing all my Ben Sherman shirts and I only have enough T-shirts and such for like two days. So the rest of the week I have to either prance the streets of San Francisco in my jacket with nothing underneath (you know, like a crack whore) or go shopping.

You already know that shopping for clothes that fit me properly is a nightmare. And the awesome store I recently found (see photo) is unfortunately back in Los Angeles.

Why can't shopping be as fun as this delightful Barenaked Ladies song (I love the violins that come in during the pre-chorus!):

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. michael_karo Said,

    "boy's pants half-off!"

    that's the reason i didn't recognize you at heim's reading, i probably thought you were a 14 year old boy! and as i was just in the city for the evening i had no time for...uhh..."mentoring".

    *note to self: go back and review prince's skin-care regimen post :)

     

  2. l Said,

    Speaking of shirtless....check out www.leifgarrison.com. Yummy and hilarious!

     

  3. Ha, ha! Both of you are ridiculous! :)

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date