"Smell Yo Dick" Redux

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, April 23, 2008
I first told you about Riskay and her brilliantly un-ironic song, "Smell Yo Dick," last year. Well, she and her crew have finally shot and released an amusingly earnest music video. The highlight is when she bleaches his clothes at 3:10. That girl knows how to seek revenge:



Please note that there is no dick-smelling in the video. That would be so trashy.

[Addendum: The video embedding feature is down, so click here to view the video.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments


  1. Damn. I was hoping that she does smell his dick.

    Damn.

     

  2. Noel and CD, I know Riskay speaks for you. Own it! Own her!

     

  3. diana Said,

    My thoughts:

    --What the HELL is that purple thing and those lacy underwear things and PURPLE TIGHTS?! REALLY?

    --Smell you dick

    --Sponsored by Apple I phone

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date