I'm Pink With Joy!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Holy crap! I can't believe this has been sitting in my inbox for two weeks now and I haven't blogged about it yet. Behold...the poster:



There is nothing gay about this. Move along now.

[Thanks to Solia for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

7 Comments

  1. Quin Browne Said,

    maybe i should have bought that towel after all.

     

  2. Peter Varvel Said,

    Not at all, not even Sharpay's drag queen dress, which you just know she borrowed from Ryan's Closet.

     

  3. Quin, I have many loves. There's room for all of them.

    Peter, you so mean! You so controversial!

     

  4. Rowdeezy Said,

    That poster is so not gay enough.

     

  5. Solia Jacobs Said,

    I hope monique's shoes are photoshopped. because if not she'll break her ankle when she lands out of that jump.

     

  6. Mika Ben-Shaul Said,

    Don't those lovelies remind you of us, Prince? Such innocence and pure energy.

     

  7. Oh, Mika, you're all so much more talented. :)

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date