Not So Jollibee

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, May 02, 2008
Jonny, who blogs at Hatesexy, has just posted the single greatest entry of his blogging career. It's all about his adventures at Jollibee, a Filipino chain restaurant that serves such suspect items as "Crispy Chickenjoy" and "Juicy Yumburger."

I am accused by my friends of having no culinary savvy, dulled taste buds, and zero standards when it comes to food, but even I won't set foot into Jollibee. I love my Filipino friends and neighbors...but that shit ain't right.

I'll let Jonny explain.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    "Tuna Pie," ha ha ha!

     

  2. Alan Goy Said,

    I love Jollibee. There used to be one across from the Metreon. Then it closed and became something else. Then that something else closed and it became a Jollibee again! Yay.

     

  3. Chromie Said,

    I'm Pilipino and I've never eaten at a Jollibee. I'm a self-loating Flip.

     

  4. thelastnoel Said,

    Jollibee is santuary, baby! LOL.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date