Pickachu Says, "Come Inside! Free Juice for Everyone!"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, May 19, 2008
This item is a tad old, but the sheer head-shaking delight of watching Japanese kids climb into Pikachu's happy vagina just never dies (click to enlarge):



[Thanks to Peter at Plastic Bubble World for sending me this. Sick half-Japanese bastard.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. Quin Browne Said,

    what am i going to do with you?



    go do your tag.




    ps my security word is ctag

    ha!

     

  2. Okay okay okay! I'm not good at tag!

     


  3. Peter Varvel Said,

    Mmm, peeka-juice!

     

  4. BWAAAAAHAHAHA I am sending this to my hubby. He does work with Pickachu ad stuff.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date