Scaring the Crap Out of Innocent Girls

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, May 07, 2008
The producers of a Japanese TV show decided to surprise a studio full of teenage girls by showing them a clip from the horror movie, The Ring. The girls freak out and scream, as teenage girls are wont to do, but what happens next is surprising and delightful:



Oh, there is so much joy in the world!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Well, spank my butt and call me Yumi-chan, cuz that would make me crap my pants, too.
    Man, bodily fluids were oozing out of every orifice in that audience.

     

  2. That video was damn funny in all kinds of ways.
    Although, I was expecting to see the girl who had her ears plugged and eyes closed, to be still sitting there after the mass exodus.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date