Technology Is Good

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, May 09, 2008
I just realized that I never posted this trailer that advertises Scott Heim's new novel, We Disappear. It doubles as a moody music video for a Cindytalk (who?!) song. The video was shot and edited by Scott himself because, I presume, he's as much of a control freak as I am:



Theater folk have increasingly started using video to peddle their wares. Why don't more publishing houses follow suit? The future is now, people! If you don't embrace technology and make it your friend, eventually the robots are going to kill you!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Alan Goy Said,

    I've been wanting to make a trailer for my novel since I started writing it. I'm just lacking money for a camera, a computer to edit it on, time to do it, and the list goes on.

     

  2. spaewaif Said,

    Scott Heim has been a Cindytalk fan for a long time.
    In fact,there are references to the band in his work and even an acknowledgement in the book "In Awe" for using some lyrics in the book.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date