Buster the Bunny for President!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, June 20, 2008
I have been encouraging Pork Chop to run for President of the United States of America, but he's too goddamn lazy to run for anything—except maybe a fresh bowl of food. So that dream has died. However, while on my travels in Washington, DC, a truly worthy candidate was brought to my attention, and I must use this blog to publicly voice my support. I am endorsing Buster the Bunny for President!

If you visit Buster's website, you'll learn about his history, his platform, and his pooping habits. You'll also discover that he is a gay homosexual! No other candidate can make the claims that Buster makes.

Will you vote for Buster? WILL YOU?!

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    No, vote for Furby.
    She/he/it is way gayer!

     

  2. Full disclosure: I think Pork Chop is totally into Buster. They want to kitty-bunny hump.

    Supporting Furby would be like supporting the Plushie Movement.... UM...FREAKS!

     

  3. "They want to kitty-bunny hump."

    .....................AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date