It's been a while since we've had a cutthroat contest, with readers scratching and clawing each other's eyes out for prizes—so let's revive the glory of the good old days, when dedicated Bamboo Nation visitors could fight hard for dubious rewards. The grand prize this time is awesome—a full year's subscription to one of the following magazines: Details, ESPN, Entertainment Weekly, GQ, Inc., Men's Vogue, New York Magazine, Out, Sports Illustrated, TV Guide, The Advocate, The Atlantic Monthly, The New York Observer, Time, Vogue, or Wired. Isn't that a fucking awesome and diverse list?!

All you have to do is guess my favorite flavor of Kettle Brand Potato Chips. Here is a list of 18 possible flavors. Which one creates glorious flavor explosions in my mouth?! Which one can be found in my hands late at night, when I'm in bed and I can't go to sleep and I keep thinking about the endless expanse of time and space?

Anyone in the United States can enter (sorry, Indonesians), even if you've won before. Leave your guess in the comments section. If you're not a Blogger member, leave your first name or last name or your initials in the comments section; when I announce the winner, you'll know if you won and all you have to do is e-mail me. The person who guesses correctly wins. In the event of a tie, I'll randomly draw one of the tying entries. Deadline for comments/entries is Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 11:59PM.

Bring it!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or follow me on Facebook or Twitter or YouTube. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do all those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12 Comments

  1. jterry Said,

    Buffalo Bleu.

     

  2. Peter Varvel Said,

    Honey Dijon
    (and LOL @ the one called 'Spicy Thai' - you're practically an honorary Spice Girl!)

     

  3. LAP Said,

    Spicy Thai is my favorite, so I pick that.

     

  4. Solia Jacobs Said,

    i was going to say spicy thai, but i'm going to go with


    Classic Barbeque.


    coz when i think of those chips that's what i think of. haha.

     

  5. William Said,

    Buffalo bleu.

     

  6. Yogurt & Green Onion?

     

  7. I was going to guess "Spicy Thai" just because I thought you might be showin' some ethnic pride, but knowing what a dirty boy you are, I'm going to guess "Island Jerk".

     

  8. Wait, I changed my mind.

    DILL PICKLE?

     

  9. Marisela Said,

    Good old salt and vinegar.

    It's like crack!

     

  10. Alan Goy Said,

    New York Cheddar (he says scratching and clawing at the other entrants eyes)

     

  11. Blau Said,

    Cheddar Beer?

     

  12. diana Said,

    I am going to guess yogurt & green onion, because that's MY favorite kind.

     













Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date

Blogroll