Revisiting "Gaysian Heroes"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, June 01, 2008
Speaking of Arthur Dong, remember the Gallery of Gaysian Heroes that I complied for AOL's now-defunct QueerSighted last year? Of course you don't remember. Your constant cocaine use has seriously damaged your long-term memory. So, once again, let's celebrate the community to which I so proudly belong (and should rule over with an iron fist). Go here.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

6 Comments

  1. Frank Said,

    Hey, Prince,

    Where's Rex Lee, the Korean-American actor that plays Lloyd from Entourage? He lives for the cock.

     

  2. Ah, yes, so many live for the cock. Alas, I was only allowed one celeb in each category, and, in the actor category, how could it NOT go to George Takei? I mean, I had to leave out BD Wong too, among others. So many cock-livers, so little space.

     

  3. Hey Prince, I loved your Gaysian Heroes compilation and linked it in a post I made at 8Asians.com today.

    http://www.8asians.com/2008/06/12/tila-tequila-successfully-negotiates-peace-in-the-middle-east-the-world-rejoices/

    Yes, it is a Tila Tequila post. (Sorry 'bout that!)

     

  4. Oops, let me tinyurl that monstrosity

    http://tinyurl.com/53kquw

     

  5. Joz, that Tila post is HILARIOUS! Maybe she can stop the war in Iraq! Don't doubt her influence!

     

  6. thelastnoel Said,

    I know it's late, but thanks for mentioning me!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date