Twin Cities, Prove Your Love to Me

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Tonight I'm getting on a red-eye flight to Minnesota (because of this and this), and I am fully prepared for everything Minneapolis and its surrounding areas have to offer. You see, I've been doing lots of research on the state, I've been re-watching Fargo, and I've been spinning Prince (the musician Prince, not myself) nonstop. I now practically have Minnesota blood pumping through my veins! I could have even more if I ever find out where all the hookers hang out—a cursory Google search on "Minneapolis hookers" turns up slim pickings. Hey, Minneapolis, where your hos at?!

You ask, "Hey, Prince [me], what's your favorite Prince [musician] song from his last album that nobody heard, Planet Earth?" I'm glad you asked. The lovely "Resolution" brings the funktastic album to a smooth end. Listen (it's mis-titled in the imeem player, by the way):

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. LAP Said,

    CAN'T WAIT!!!! If you have any free time on Friday 6-6 there's a cool free music event at the Lake Harriet Bandshell at 6pm.


  2. Anonymous Said,

    Go to gay 90's! Go to a place called Ax-Man Surplus on University! Go to Brit's Pub. HAVE FUN!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date