Contest Winner! Prince's Favorite Flavor of Kettle Brand Chips Revealed!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Congratulations to playwright and dedicated blogger Marisela Orta for correctly guessing that my favorite flavor of Kettle Brand Potato Chips is Sea Salt & Vinegar. She wrote, "It's like crack!" And she's right, making her the winner of Bamboo Nation's latest contest.

Those chips make me pucker my lips good and tight, which is great practice for...for...for puckering my lips good and tight. Yeah. Anyway, it's one hell of a snack, so addicting that I've been known to eat it as a side dish to pizza, to fried rice, to pancakes, to pretty much anything.

Marisela will be rewarded with a subscription to a fabulous magazine of her choosing. (E-mail me your mailing address and magazine selection from the list, Marisela.)

Thanks for playing, everyone! More contests are on their way. In the meantime, get your lips around my favorite chips.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    But that's for, um, personal hygiene.
    I envy you for being trim enough to be able take in so much sodium on a regular basis.
    B L O A T !


  2. Marisela Said,


    Those are my favorite, too.


  3. DAMN IT!

    My second favorite after Dill


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date