The Earth Just Quaked!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Man, it's been so long since the last real earthquake that I almost stopped, dropped, and rolled instead of lodging myself in the doorway. All is well. Pork Chop is confused.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

9 Comments

  1. ashley Said,

    shake, rattle and roll.

     

  2. Oh, yes, THAT'S what I'm supposed to do during an earthquake.

     

  3. Peter Varvel Said,

    Aw, poor Pork Chop. Did he act strangely right before the quake hit?

     


  4. Cheryl Said,

    I was online when it happened, and within minutes, everyone's Facebook status update said something about the earthquake. Then people started posting reactions to other people's posts, like "Russel thinks that writing status updates about earthquakes is really gay." It is a crazy world we live in.

     

  5. Myke, like I'm gonna remember any of that the next time there's an earthquake.

    Cheryl, Facebook is SO two months ago. It's all about the Twitter! (Though I still refuse to join.)

     

  6. There is a 99.9% chance of the big one to hit within the next 30 years.

    At least that is what the reporter stated.

     

  7. Thank God Malaysia have to earthquake.....well not yet I guess....=S

     

  8. Ya know, it really wasn't as bad as they're making it out to be. I turned on the TV, and the reporter was like, "THERE WERE THINGS FLYING OFF THE SHELVES AT WAL-MART! CEILING TILES WERE CRASHING DOWN!" [Rolls eyes.]

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date