Fuck Mike Valentino (And I Mean That Literally)

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, July 29, 2008
This bitch is hot. Especially when he talks to me like that.

Will you all do me a favor and go over there and beg his wife to let me have five minutes in a broom closet with him? And also, will you please ask him to accept my MySpace friend request so that I can access his photos and beat off to them?
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Gimme a Hello Kitty sticker, first.

     

  2. Hello Kitty stickers go to people with hot ass-tap-able husbands.

     

  3. I was wondering why my page had so many hits and then I waltzed on over here for my stalker fix and whatdaya know!

    If you were a sandwich I would totally. . .

     

  4. To look back at the beginning of something beautiful is, well, beautiful.

     

  5. Oh, yes, I'm now getting all nostalgic for those early days, when we were still discovering each other's bodies, when each tender touch was brand new and full of possibility.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date