A Helpful Warning

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Read this whole thing. Don't skip ahead. You'll thank me. Click to enlarge:

[Thanks to Peter from Plastic Bubble World for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Alan Goy Said,

    Funny, but oddly useful. Grizzly bears don't associate human's with food. So run into one of them and just scream and wave your arms around a lot so you look like something that doesn't want to be eaten. Black bears do associate human's with food. Run into one of those and you're screwed. You're supposed to run up to them and punch them in the nose to scare them off.


  2. Alan Goy Said,

    Yes, I am aware I did not need the apostrophe in "human's". I apologize.


  3. Quin Browne Said,

    i have read this before, and it always makes me laugh.

    this is why i consider roughing it going to brooklyn.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date