I Now Have a Reason to Live

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I cannot even describe the flood of emotions that overcame me when I watched the trailer for High School Musical 3: Senior Year: joy, shame, excitement, sadness, giddiness, disdain. I have tears in my eyes, and I don't even know what for:

[Thanks to Chad Jones' Theater Dogs for pointing out that this trailer exists. I know in the past that I have said that "all theater critics mothers suck cocks in hell," but I will gladly retract. Your mom sucks cocks in heaven.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. LAP Said,

    I got a little teary-eyed too! Chad and Troy dancing in front of a pickup truck with Troy in flannel? Can I possibly hope that I detected a slight Footloose influence here? And the "Game is On" portion? Oh Jiminy!


  2. Yeah, I think the "GAME ON" shout pretty much made me cream my jeans.


  3. golfwidow Said,

    1. What's with the Grease 2 "Turn Back the Hands of Time" moment in the bleachers?

    2. I don't see why the franchise can't keep going. After all, High School Musical 2 didn't take place in a high school. Couldn't High School Musical 4 take place in a college, or an NBA franchise, or a fast food restaurant, depending on how ambitious the characters wind up being?


  4. GW, HSM3 is an homage, you see, to...everything! (Well, not really, but we can hope. I mean, isn't the flannel a bit "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers"?


  5. ashley Said,

    One of my life's biggest regrets is that I missed the Hairspray auditions. I could've been Nikki Blonsky. Not to mention, I'm a WAY better dancer. I was perfect for the role.

    Zefron is creamy dreamy! I don't know if I can handle watching HSM3, I'd melt.


  6. Peter Varvel Said,

    GW, what? Grease 2? Even I, the biggest Cool Rider fan-geek, wasn't able to catch that - too distracted by Zefron's tasty biceps in that sleeveless basketball shirt.
    Oh. And how about an HSM version of 'Saved By the Bell: the College Years?'


  7. diana Said,

    I don't think I'll be able to convince Alan to see it...can you come up to SF so I don't have to go alone?

    And I totally felt the sex magic between Zach and Vanessa!


  8. Diana (and all), I'm thinking about maybe doing a Go See HSM3 With Prince Tour, with two stops--one in L.A. and one in S.F. How fun would that be to get a HUGE group of people to infiltrate a tween crowd?! Could we overpower them? I honestly don't know.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date