Los Angeles, You Can Now Antagonize Him in Person!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Even though Gabriel Fleming enjoys antagonizing me on his blog, I still want to see his new award-winning film, The Lost Coast, anyway, mainly so I can see my "Production Assistant" credit at the end. (Um, Fleming, why don't I have an IMDb credit for that?! I HELPED you. I worked hard HOLDING THINGS. I did it for FREE.)

If you're in Los Angeles, you have to come to the OutFest screening this Sunday, July 13, 2008, at 7:00PM, so you can help me antagonize him back, in person. It is ON!

The main reason I'm blogging about this is to prove to you how lame Gabriel is about promoting his own goddamn movie. No blog entries about the screening, which is mere days away, and he's not even sent out an email about it, even though people really should've brought their tickets already. LAME!

Here's the goddamn trailer again:



See you there, bitches! It's so ON!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    i have met gabriel. you are right. he totally lame.
    he does have great hair though.

     

  2. Have a great time. Wish we could make it. Maybe if I had more than a days notice, I could have.

    Meh.

     

  3. Jon Hunt Said,

    I'm calling Gabriel "Bi Coast Al" for the rest of my life.

     

  4. Jon Hunt Said,

    Oh -- NICE WEBSITE, isn't it?

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date