My Middle Finger

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Acclaimed novelist and perpetual Filipino Noel Alumit launched a side blog this summer called My Finger Project, which features musings about and photos of the glorious middle finger from various people in the blogosphere.

Well, since Noel has always been desperately in love with me, he eventually asked me to contribute, and I very graciously agreed. Check out my post. And don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. with that erect finger, you look just like Kid Rock


  2. Peter Varvel Said,

    Exposed pussy nipples and an angry Thai guy, now that's erotic!
    No wonder he's in love with you!


  3. Noel Alumit Said,

    I'd have to be desperate to be inlove with you. Thanks for contributing!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date