Out and Okay

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, July 31, 2008
So after being principal for three years at a high school in Brooklyn, this guy announces to his students that he's gay. And, for the most part, everything's fine. Read more here.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Prince,
    You may want to include a photo with this important post - I almost missed it in between, there, distracted as I am by all of the sensationalism and cute photos for posts about fucking Mike and that chunky cat.
    Wait. That makes it sound like I wanna fuck the cat, too.
    Mee-YOW!

     

  2. Request granted. You make me want to be a better blogger!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date