Princess Chunk, Part 2; or SHE Is a HE!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, July 31, 2008
Okay, so you know that 44-pound cat named "Princess Chunk?" Well, that bitch is actually a male named "Powder!" I guess all those fat folds hid his wiener. Or he liked walking around with it tucked between his legs like that serial killer in The Silence of the Lambs. Read more here.

[Thanks to Diana S. for sending me the update.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Quin Browne Said,

    now you know how he hits those high 'yowls'.


    reminds me of the castrati....

     

  2. i just saw this cat on the news and Wow! This cat makes Pork Chop look like one of those Paris Hilton bitches whose diet consists of nothing but leafy vegetables and crystal meth.

     

  3. Quin, don't mention the castrati. It might turn Mike Valentino on.

     

  4. Ewan Said,

    I can just picture "Princess Chunk" before a mirror saying, "I'd fuck me..."

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date