The Sleepwalking Scene

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, July 27, 2008
I know you think I know everything, but I'm actually not very familiar with the oeuvre of Will Ferrell. However, while I've never made it all the way through Anchorman and while I still don't get the mass appeal of Old School, the triple threat of Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, and Sacha Baron Cohen in Talladega Nights did send me into fits of uncontrollable laughter. So did Step Brothers, a movie that has turned extreme idiocy into an art form by simply beating you into submission. There's really not much more for me to say. I kind of loved it. And you may not respect me in the morning for saying that, but I really do find more comfort in John C. Reilly prancing around in green underwear than in your fickle approval anyway.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    I can take or leave Will Ferrell's films, but I love the fact that they're making a Land of the Lost movie, complete with sleestaks!

     





Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date