This Is Beautiful

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, July 04, 2008
I had heard about this from a couple of people, but I've only gotten around to seeing it now (it takes me time, people!). So this guy spent 14 months traveling to 42 different countries to produce a four-and-a-half minute video of him doing a ridiculous dance in all these different locations—the world's most amazing landmarks and vistas and neighborhoods served as the backdrop. What's more, he sometimes even got a bunch of people to join in on the fun. I cried. Will you?:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Madley Said,

    Yes, cried. Wept. Still weeping. Thanks!

     

  2. That was adorable. I loved the India one.

    I didn't cry, no sound. Did I miss something? AM I gonna have to watch it again?

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date