True Love Never Dies Redux

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, July 21, 2008
Remember that video clip about those English dudes who were reunited with the baby lion they raised, and remember how that clip made you cry? Well, there's a longer clip that contains the full story and additional footage, and, because it's set to Whitney Houston singing "I Will Always Love You," it will now fucking make you sob:



[Thanks to Superbadfriend for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

8 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    The youtube poster should've used Dolly Parton's original recording because it was happy "laughter through tears," for me (her favorite emotion, as she says in Steel Magnolias).
    Thanks for sharing the extended version of this clip.

     


  2. I wish someone would interview those two guys. I want to hear from them, how awesome that experience must have been and what they went through to get to that point.

     

  3. Madley Said,

    First time I saw (non-music version) I was afraid I was watching a snuff film...

    This time even though I knew what was coming I still had to brace myself.

    And yes, softie me wept. As predicted.

     

  4. golfwidow Said,

    I don't think the original version had him showing them to his mate, because that's where I lost it this time around.

     

  5. Marisela Said,

    Holy crap...I almost did cry. Damn Whitney!

     

  6. Marisela, you ALMOST cried? Damn, you're a tough one to crack. Just look it all the softies above you!

     

  7. Tacky Said,

    I can say with absolute certainty that this is the best thing I've ever seen.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date