Arts? Yes, Please!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, August 17, 2008
For you artsy-fartsy types, Barack Obama has outlined a pretty cool arts platform. It's available to view here, along with a statement by novelist Michael Chabon. (I did a cursory search for John McCain's arts platform, just to be fair, but, alas, there seems to be none.)

[Thanks to Isaac B. at Parabasis for the Obama link.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Stephanie Said,

    I love the last paragraph of Michael Chabon's statement. I'm passionate about the arts already, and a fan of Chabon's prose, so it's no surprise to me that he's able to touch me.

     

  2. He does have a way with words, that Chabon! (He had better. :))

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date