Demonic Jukebox*

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, August 11, 2008
This week's pick is Pansy Division's "He Whipped My Ass in Tennis (Then I Fucked His Ass in Bed)." There's nothing more to say, really, except if you are unfamiliar with Pansy Division, then get schooled, son. (I chatted with and wrote about them here.) Obviously, this song may not be safe for work:


[*Thusly titled because selected songs are so catchy that they will get stuck in your head all week, which is, frankly, demonic.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Camille Said,

    QUESTION! What happen to "The Life and Times of Pork Chop" last week???? That's my favorite weekly subject. I would have understood if you push it back a bit but now we're starting all over!

     

  2. Oh, Camille, I didn't think anyone would notice! Pork Chop requested the week off, and will return on Friday. He's SUCH a diva.

     

  3. k. crow Said,

    I listened to this installment of Demonic Jukebox just before another tipster steered me towards the topically related song Ass Fucking in the Dessert.

    Musically, I think this week is going to require lots of lube.

     

  4. Ha ha ha ha ha! Perhaps this is a sign. Be prepared.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date