Help! Dead Links!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, August 27, 2008
For those of you who clicked the Boney M. video in my last post and found that the clip was no longer available, I have re-embedded a new version that should work, so you now can be showered with disco fabulousness!

Can you, dear readers, help me build a better blog? If you come across a video that doesn't play or click a link that is dead, please let me know so I can fix it for future readers. Just e-mail me or leave a comment on the post in in question (you can even do it anonymously, without having to sign in!) to let me know. Thanks. It will help me be a better person.... Well, not really. Just do what I'm telling you.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date