Here's $8 Million; Now Shut Up

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, August 16, 2008
The Village Voice published a fascinating article about Scientology's inner workings and how it paid out on a lawsuit it swore to never pay. I have no commentary about this because they're a few blocks away from me and I don't want them to come burn my house down.

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. k. crow Said,

    Rickrolled by Beaker? Be still my heart.


  2. Howard Ho Said,

    A while back someone put the Scientology orientation videos on Youtube. They were hilarious.

    My favorite line was something like...

    "There's no pressure to join. You could walk away right now and never talk about Scientology ever again. You could also get a gun and blow your brains out. It would be stupid but you could do it."


  3. K., ah, yes, the Beaker Rick Roll is wonderful, but its main purpose is to cancel out the kind of horror that Howard points out.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date