I Didn't Think You Would Notice

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, August 11, 2008
A dedicated reader asked in the comments section of a previous post, "What happen[ed] to 'The Life and Times of Pork Chop' last week???? That's my favorite weekly subject."Alas, I didn't realize how closely you all are watching me. Well, we had to skip last week because Pork Chop requested a break (diva!) and I was on deadline for that life-in-the-arts article that you should have adopted as your manifesto by now. The Life and Times of Pork Chop will return this Friday. In the meantime:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Howard Ho Said,

    A couple days ago I was in line at Yogurtland, and the people in front of me in line were carrying a dog named Pork Chop. I hestitated to take action unfortunately so now there's an impostor on the loose!

     

  2. I will take that bitch DOWN!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date