I Don't Think There's a Material Possession on This Earth That I Want More

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, August 03, 2008
The item? Shoes. The brand? Pumas. The style? The Goonies. HOLY FUCK, PEOPLE, DID YOU HEAR ME?! Come December, I will own The Goonies Pumas! Click to enlarge these pics:



Read more and see more pics here.


[Thanks to Dramatic Musings for sending me this. And for bitch-slapping salesgirls in Malaysia.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments




  1. Oh, c'mon, can't you picture me wearing these?!

     

  2. William Said,

    I guess they're not too ugly if you have to walk on broken glass or something. But in any normal situation their ugliness would far outweigh their utility.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date