I (Temporarily) Bow Down to Paris Hilton

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Remember John McCain's ridiculous campaign ad that compared Barack Obama to Paris Hilton? Well, the first commercial to respond to that claim comes from...Paris Hilton! It's a clip that's amusing enough to make me want to give that girl a friendly pat on the head. Enjoy:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. ashley Said,

    Oh man, this was the first thing I saw when I woke up at 5 am today, and it was such a great way to start my day.

    I have to admit that I kind of love her for doing this.

     

  2. I hate that dirty bitch. but god bless her for this.

     

  3. Cheryl Said,

    Judging from her campaign platform, she's a moderate. This is probably the first time that word has ever been applicable to her.

     

  4. jterry Said,

    This is the first time in her entire life that she's demonstrated possessing at least one brain cell.

     

  5. Ha ha ha! You guys are just too much. XOXOX

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date