"No Way, No How, No McCain"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, August 26, 2008
And here I thought Michelle Obama's speech was great.... I don't care what you think of Hillary Clinton, but her speech tonight at the Democratic National Convention was fucking amazing, one of the best I've ever heard. You really have to see it:



...That was the first clip. Here's the second one and the third one.

...And I told you she was a comedian!

(And if that speech wasn't enough to convince Clinton's supporters to now back Obama, then THOSE PEOPLE ARE RACISTS. There is simply no other explanation.)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

6 Comments

  1. Quin Browne Said,

    i loved the tribute.... and in this, seeing bill cry.


    yeah, they may have problems, but, you know... she did crack and break that glass ceiling.


    like her, i applied for an all male job as a teen... being told it was not open to women.

    when women have full equality, everyone will.

     

  2. Ashley Said,

    I wanted to huge her! At the same time it was kind of stinging to watch. I felt like I was watching the next president of the U.S.

    Hillary 2016! or Hillary 2012!

     


  3. Hillary 2008! I'm gonna keep hanging on! Ha ha ha ha ha!

     

  4. Stephanie Said,

    I thought the Governor of Montana was pretty awesome too, actually. That surprised me.

     

  5. Hmm. I'll have to look that up. I heard Kennedy was awesome too.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date