O. M. G.

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, August 28, 2008
I couldn't even watch this whole video clip because I fell out of my chair laughing so hard:

As Loren points out, she has 388 more of these.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Holy shit, you guys, I just tried to finish watching this whole thing, but I can't make it through--I'm having convulsions!


  2. aside from the fact that that song BLOWS, what in holy hell is going on there??


  3. THAT SONG DOES NOT BLOW. Take that back..

    Is that Gina Davis?


  4. WWH, it's Ah-Ha! Glorious Ah-Ha!

    Superbadfriend, I love the original music video. It's a classic.... But this woman.... I just don't know.


  5. Quin Browne Said,

    well, she has nice upper arms.


  6. LAP Said,

    Her eye contact with the camera is totally un-nerving, not to mention her other song choices. I clicked on her improvisational dance to "Maneater" only to shriek/squeal and close it immediately. It's like you have to look away quick, or you won't be able to.


  7. OMG, I am sooooo curious about "Maneater," but I don't think I can do it....


  8. ashley Said,

    I have tears in my eyes from laughing. hahahahaha. I can't believe I missed this when you first put it up.


  9. amy.leblanc Said,

    i am not ashamed to admit that this is not unlike what i do when dancing with myself at home; i just don't have any desire to put it up on youtube. it's pretty impossible to "dance like no one's watching" when you want the whole world to watch. anyway, it's one of the best workouts you can get, actually, dancing like a total idiot for as long as you possibly can in the comfort of your own home.

    i agree her eye-contact and sticking her face in the camera is creepy, but, hey i love that song, so i sat through it.

    for better music and better dancing, watch this video instead:


  10. Amy, cool effect on that video! She must've slowed down the song when filming and then speeded it up to normal speed for that funky effect. Thanks!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date