Penis Power Vs. Vagina Power; or "Jackrabbit?!"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, August 07, 2008
From my recent Reader Demographics poll, I've learned that the overwhelming majority of Bamboo Nation's readership is comprised of straight women! (But I shouldn't be surprised.) Look at the breakdown so far:



(If you haven't taken the poll yet, go here to do so—MicroPoll's site sucks ass, so it may take a while to load.)

In honor of the powerful, heterosexual women who visit Bamboo Nation regularly, here is a video clip of public access TV maven, Alexyss Tylor, who wishes to empower your vagina. When her mother utters "Jackrabbit?!"at about 1:50, I nearly spit out my water:



[Thanks to Ewan for introducing me to Ms. Tylor.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

9 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    LMAO! She ain't got no Master's degree, more like a masturbation degree . . . And I don't need to spend no $2.99 on some fried shrimp at Long Dong Silver's when I can jack my own rabbit.
    Penis power indeed!

     

  2. that was disturbing. Hey, Prince, who the fuck is sean douglas taylor?

     

  3. Peter, I love her mother. When she blurts out, "JACKRABBIT?!," in confusion and exasperation, I lost my shit!

    Mike, that video is to show you how your wife thinks. Sean is a random reader from Kansas, who also blogs.

     


  4. Howard Ho Said,

    But who would you have pointlessly antagonistic arguments with if it weren't for straight men?

     

  5. Madley Said,

    Good GOD that was sum video! (oh no, I'm spelling like a certain North Carolinian...)

     

  6. Now Howard, you know I love my straight men. Love. LOVE. LOOOOOOOOOOVE.

    Madley, I hope your vagina feels properly empowered.

     

  7. Quin Browne Said,

    omg

    you've never heard her before?? i love her nazi outfit...

    she is to die for.

     

  8. No, Quin, I had not heard of her before. I live on the West Coast. We are three hours behind, ya know.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date