Weighing Pork Chop [Episode 009: The Second Weigh-In]

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, August 29, 2008
After six hours worth of shooting, editing, and pet-wrangling (not to mention making a certain cat very angry), I present to you the latest episode of Weighing Pork Chop:

And look at the time stamp on this post, punk-asses! I am putting this up in real time at 5:51 in the morning—I've been up all night! So LOVE IT!

Okay. Going to bed now.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Oh, How I've missed Weighing Pork Chop! I was just telling someone about this blog and Pork Chop the other night. You're so lucky, I wish I had a cute, fat cat that's good on camera!


  2. Maybe with all those compliments, Pork Chop won't be so mad anymore. I really do have to post the outtakes at some point, showing you how pissed he was.


  3. diana Said,

    It's taking a million hours to load for me, for some reason! And I'm so excited I WANT IT NOW.

    I showed the pilot to my coworker. She's now watching them all!


  4. Diana, get it! Get it now! Get it!


  5. diana Said,


    I LOVE IT.


  6. Quin Browne Said,

    from that belly, i'd say pork chop is a lover of pbr.

    he'd better get in shape.. sophie isn't a chubby lover...


  7. how perfect is it that you had to interrupt his eating to weigh him? i want my cats to eat MORE.


  8. So you call Pork Chop 'baby'? I only call my female pets 'baby'. I call the boys 'buddy'. Hey wait a minute, are you gay?


  9. Anonymous Said,

    You are amusing.


  10. Thanks for the comments, everyone. Pork Chop certainly loves the attention, despite how much he grumbles.


  11. Peter Varvel Said,

    Omg, Pork Chop is big enough to hump!
    Do you?


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date