When Cats Fly

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, August 31, 2008
I keep looking at photos of that winged cat in China, and I can't decided if it's an adorably cute freak of nature or the most disturbing genetic defect I have ever seen:

Read and see more here.

[Thanks to Dramatic Musings for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. I...I...am speechless. It is adorable. Did I read she cut of one the wings so he wouldn't fly away? CRUEL!


  2. Sterling Said,

    OH My God Dragon Cat! My arch-nemesis!


  3. Narrioch Said,

    I really don't like that. And I love cats, but that is creepy.


  4. Aw, poor mutant kitty! Is it friends with the flying monkeys?


  5. The masses are divided!

    I have decided I would be horrified if I found this on the street.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date