Baby Daddy Drama

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Barack Obama says that talking about candidates families is off limits. Okay, fine, I won't post a picture of Sarah Palin's daughter's hunky baby daddy. But am I allowed to continue my fascination with Sarah Palin conspiracies and gossip?

Is it okay to mention that Palin's Wikipedia entry was scrubbed just prior to the announcement that she was the Republican VP pick? Or that she used to be all for Alaska seceding from the union? Or that she's embroiled in a public corruption scandal involving some very fishy fundraising?

No? Okay. I won't mention those things then.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Solia Jacobs Said,

    hey! you posted again! you must not be in poland...unless the sex traffikers are very good to you.


  2. Louise Said,

    OH, my God. I need someone to throw up with.

    FOR THE RECORD: I just finished watching Sarah Palin and want to state that THAT BITCH IS WHY IS HATE THAT BITCH.

    Has Thatcher been reincarnated?

    Oh, my God. No, no, no...


  3. I never "LOL," but..."LOL!"


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date