Baby Mama Drama

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, September 01, 2008
I typically write approximately one political post a year (usually to talk about San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom's unbridled hotness), but this election season is just too damned juicy.

As much as I love conspiracy theories, I held my tongue during such Sarah Palin news stories as Troopergate and Not Her Baby Mama (followed by a convenient Not Her Baby Mama Map). But the McCain camp just announced that Palin's 17-year-old daughter is pregnant!—a further (and repeated) example at the failure and money-suck that is abstinence-only sex education.

More dirty gossip please!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. michael_karo Said,

    on the baby momma page, did you see that guy kneeling by palin's desk and grabbing his package? now that's an interesting picture.


  2. Oh my god, I just noticed that. Hysterical!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date