Demonic Jukebox*

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, September 30, 2008
OMG, do you remember Aztec Camera? This song just randomly played on my Rhapsody player, and it brings back sweet memories:

Don't you wish you lost your virginity to that song...? Well, actually, come to think of it, it's kind of a depressing tune to have your cherry popped to. So I retract.

[*Thusly titled because selected songs are so catchy that they will get stuck in your head all week, which is, frankly, demonic.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Narrioch Said,

    Yes, Yes! Aztec Camera, what a name! I love that wee granny in the beginning. ahh.


  2. Deb Said,

    Never knew Aztec Camera's lead singer was Neil Finn's long-lost twin brother! I love this song, thanks for the memory. Don't think I'll watch the video again, though. I'll just listen to the song.


  3. Is Roddy Frame gay? Anyone know? Anyone? Anyone?


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date