Holy Crap

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, September 19, 2008
This is not a joke. This is not a parody. This is not supposed to be funny. But, oh, you will laugh. This video is from the website of a Christian ministry. Can you make it to the guy's dance solo? Can you?!:

[Thanks to Scott Heim for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. myke Said,

    Well, I'm glad to see the ex-gay movement is still doing brisk business.


  2. Christians are so fucking weird.


  3. Noodleman Said,

    This reminds me to no end of the Will Ferrell/Cheri Oteri cheerleader skits on SNL a decade ago. In some way, this is even more funny!


  4. Myke emerges from his Burning Man haze!

    The Big Picture, hi, they may be weird, but they have wicked awesome dance skillz!

    Noodleman, yes, unintentional yuks are always more amusing--unfortunately for those being yukked at.


  5. Misty Harris Said,

    WOW. Did that really just happen? I'm getting a 1988 reading on my flux capacitor, with strong undertones of aerosol and self-loathing.


  6. Cheryl Said,

    I can't decide which I like more: the keyboards labeled "truth" and "present"; the random hands-over-head turn (like little kids pretending to do ballet); or the sexy two inches of calf the ladies show.


  7. michael_karo Said,

    as margaret cho's mother once asked, "is he the gaaayyyyyyyyy????"


  8. Tacky Said,

    There seems to be a rash of these videos going around. Check out this one:



  9. michael_karo Said,

    i also like the other song, "he's our promised seed".


  10. Peter Varvel Said,

    This fucking pisses me off - they TOTALLY ripped off my 'ography moves without giving me any credit 0R royalties.


  11. Stephanie Said,

    I'm ready to renew my mind!

    Wait... is there baptism involved? Cause I'm kind of a Jew.


  12. maicle Said,

    I didn't laugh. I cried.


  13. William Said,

    What's amazing is that these people probably have no formal dance training at all, yet their belief in Jesus gave them the power to break it down, yo. Truly, Jesus is the reason for the season -- the next season of "America's Got Talent," that is. Ring-ring -- NBC calling!


  14. i saw this on "the soup" and had to link to it from my site too. they are very...precise, i'll give them that. also: digging the church lady vibrato!


  15. Ha ha ha! You guys crack me up!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date