Horseshit

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, September 28, 2008
So did John McCain mutter "horseshit" twice in a row during Friday's presidential debate? You decide:



"Horseshit" or not, he's said a lot worse, like, you know: "I hate the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live." And, "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt."

[Thanks to Howard Ho for sending me the video.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. ashley Said,

    He sooo did! But he's old, he can get away with it.

     

  2. It's been hard to read his lips ever since rigor mortis set in.

     

  3. Guys, ha ha ha ha ha ha!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date