I Want to See It Now

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, September 04, 2008
I don't know who cut the trailer for Gus Van Sant's Harvey Milk biopic, but that person pretty much makes Milk look like the best film ever. I can't wait:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Annie Said,

    November? Who can wait until November?

    Have you seen the documentary? Amazing, right? I saw it in high school with my best friend and prom date, who later became the father of my child (via a 5cc syringe, sterile cup, and my really skilled lesbian lover). I'm going to MAKE SURE we see this together.

    Thanks for tipping me off about the preview.

     

  2. I actually haven't seen the documentary. I'll have to check it out...after the biopic...because the biopic will be more real. ;)

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date