I'm STILL Not Going!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, September 30, 2008
You all know how much I love Jennifer Hudson. So I listened to her debut album this morning, the one that took years and years to come out because she was to busy doing things like winning an Academy Award for her soul-shaking performance in Dreamgirls. Well, the music on the new album, which was released today, is not really my cup of tea (but she does do what she does so well), but it does happen to feature "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" from the aforementioned musical, a reminder to me that despite it all she is still full of glory. Praise her!:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Quin Browne Said,

    i only recently saw dreamgirls... and i replayed this scene over and over...

    she really deserves the right to say, "kiss my ass, fantasia!"


  2. Misty Harris Said,

    Don't hate me, but I can't stand Ms. Hudson. Every time I see her, I have the overwhelming desire to jab a large needle into a prefab, Coke-branded hot-air balloon... or my own eye.

    *runs and hides from Prince*


  3. Misty, I'm gonna have Jennifer Hudson come after you and either sit on you or eat you. Take THAT!


  4. Misty Harris Said,

    I would at least get a head start, since she'd be slowed down by the poor aerodynamics of that Star Trek bolero of hers :)


  5. i'm with misty - impressive voice; absolutely nothing behind it. where's MY multimillion dollar producer/studio/writer/engineer? seriously doubt she writes, arranges, plays an instrument, etc.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date