"Les Misbarack"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, September 15, 2008
I don't really get this video on as deep a level as most people because I've never seen Les Miserables, but I get it enough to know that it's kind of brilliant. (And it gets the stamp of approval from Paige, who loves Les Miz almost as much as she loves her own children and who has recently [and perhaps frighteningly] become obsessed with Facebook). Here you go:



[Thanks to Louise Larsen for posting this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

7 Comments

  1. Eliska Said,

    good find! simple yet brilliant.

     

  2. Madley Said,

    Didn't think I'd like this... but I LOVE IT!

     

  3. Ah, I knew the cultured ladies would like this!

     

  4. Cheryl Said,

    Let's see, I'm a little rusty on Les Mis myself, but I love McCain as Javert (they have a lot in common now that I think about it--they're both guys who fervently believe they have morality on their side) and Palin as the mean innkeeper's tacky wife.

     

  5. I LOVE IT.

    *snap snap snaps of approval*

     

  6. See? The ladies here are sophisticated!

     

  7. Stephanie Said,

    Okay, that's a little bit of awesome.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date