Mission Not Accomplished

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, September 04, 2008
So the chat room service that I used for Bamboo Nation's first live chat session sucks. I was having technical difficulties prior to the event, and for 50 minutes I couldn't see people entering and exiting and reportedly getting kicked out repeatedly. Sorry, folks. Back to the drawing board. Anyway....

Well, John McCain can't give a speech to save his life either, but at least he's a lot less frightening than Scarah Palin. Or Sarah Failin. (Take your pick.)

Is it just me, or did he not really say anything?
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Michael Said,

    I don't know, John McCain gas a pretty frightening smile.


  2. That's true. And his flat punchlines are pretty scary as well.


  3. Stephanie Said,

    I don't know, I was too busy listening to the ground noise and the static.


  4. Stephanie, oh, yes, I loved the interruptions! DRAMA!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date