Take It Off!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, September 01, 2008
I'm writing this on the eve of the the release of the first New Kids on the Block album in about 14 years. I'm not sure if I like the debut single or not because the music video forces you to pay attention less to the song and more on the fact that the New Kids are shirtless and/or heaving throughout this.... But wait a minute! Am I right about this? Does Jordan keep on all his clothes? What's up with that? I mean, doesn't he have the hottest body out of all of them?!:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. michael_karo Said,

    i heard one of 'em came out as A GAY, i forget which one...one of the brothers.

    i had a danny doll. well, i had 2 actually. a small one and a big one. given to me by friends, as a joke. no really, it was a joke. but hmm, yeah danny was my NKOTB crush.

    dennis miler said it was hard for donnie, being a motorcycle guy in a moped band ;)


  2. "it was hard for donnie, being a motorcycle guy in a moped band"

    ...Ha ha ha ha ha!

    ...As for gayness...are you sure?! I need to know!


  3. michael_karo Said,

    welllll...just google jonathan knight gay and see what you think...btw, have you ever heard "give it to you" by his brother jordan? not usually my thing, but that is a very cool song, it's quite dirty actually..."anyone can make you sweat/but i can keep you wet"..."i can't wait to give you some"...etc. etc. the video is full of some great dancing, and the boy is kinda hot. it was a minor hit, i think, but if you don't know it you should check it out. or maybe even post it on yer blog? ;) it's on youtube of course.

    also, did you see those pics of kevin spacey pulling some guys pants down and playing with his ass in a club in croatia? ( i know...croatia, what what??)


  4. Eliska Said,

    It makes me feel kinda funny...


  5. jterry Said,

    I can't help but think that the 90s boy band concept just doesn't really work for these... distinguished gentlemen... anymore.


  6. Holy crap! Jonathan's GAY?! I think he cruised me at the Playboy Mansion!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date