Tina Fey & Amy Poehler as Sarah Palin & Hillary Clinton: I Just Died and Went to Heaven

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, September 14, 2008
The saving grace of the season premiere of Saturday Night Live was the mercilessly funny opening sketch. Love this!:

The rest of the show did not fare so well (and Barack Obama was a no-show), and Michael Phelps...well...Michael Phelps—Shut up! I don't want to talk about it! That man can do no wrong!

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Agree, agree, agree! :)


  2. Shit!!! I missed it! And then this morning I went to watch it on YouTube and it's it's been taken down by NBC! How'd you get yours on your site!

    It's hilarious. (I really want that clip!)




  3. ashley Said,

    She nailed her voice so well!!I agree, the rest of the show wasn't really anything special.


  4. Madley Said,

    that was great!


  5. tim Said,

    Michael Phelps can do no wrong. Other things he can't do: read a cue card, act, speak.... :-)


  6. ashley Said,

    p.s. I saw this and was totally disgusted.


  7. ashley Said,

    * I meant to put a link up to a video on that last comment and it didn't come up. I was disgusted by the video not your blog. =}


  8. I watched this again, and it's STILL funny. Both of these women are comic geniuses, and kudos to the skit's main writer: Seth Meyers! I adore him!


  9. Look at Michael Phelps little swimming outfit. His bulge is just sitting there all curled up and cozy. "Hi, Michael Phelps' Penis! Who's a cute litte Penis? You are! Yes you are!"


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date