Touching

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, September 23, 2008
I've been a bit remiss in reporting on what's going on with Edward Gunawan's Laundromat, the short film I'm in. It's been hard to keep up because that bitch has been accepted into festivals (21 and counting) around the country and as far as China, Indonesia, India, Romania, and Brazil. As the film nears the end of its festival run, it just won an Audience Award at Reel Pride, the gay and lesbian film festival of Fresno, California, where we didn't even have friends to stuff the ballot box; it has also been picked up for distribution on cable television, as well as on DVD as part of a collection of shorts. This all makes me want touch myself. In fact, that's what I e-mailed to the cast and crew this morning. See the fun e-mails you get from me when I work on one of your projects?
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. LAP Said,

    Cable! Yay cable and dvd. I can't wait until I get to see it.

     

  2. Peter Varvel Said,

    What do we have to get you involved in to touch one of us?

     

  3. LAP, yay indeed! You will be the first to know! :)

    Peter, you're a whore.

     

  4. Howard Ho Said,

    Sorry, but I keep missing screenings. When's the next one?

     

  5. Howard, I don't keep track of these things! Ask Edward.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date